The assembly department of Insyte S.A. has state-of-the-art machinery and is committed to constant updating in order to offer the best results in its products. The assembly of electronic equipment is carried out in its 5500m2 of facilities. In addition, Insyte S.A. is committed to the continuous training of its staff, which, together with its extensive experience, guarantees the success of the manufacture of each component.
- Assembly of SMD components (from 0201 to 2520, TSSOPS, BGA and μBGAs, VSOP, TQFP, L/PQFN, etc.) with state-of-the-art machinery. RoHs and SnPb.
- Conventional component assembly: wave, selective and manual soldering.
- Possibility of automatic plate washing and varnishing. Measuring the thickness of the varnish.
- Possibility of encapsulating part of the PCB or the complete PCB.
- Manufacture of fully finished and tested boards and electronic equipment.
- Manufacture of prototypes, pre-series, small and medium series.
- Traceability of components, boards and products.
- Purchase of all components.